If you or a family member has been injured in a car accident, you need to make sure that you find the right attorney to represent you as soon as possible. The insurance company is looking out for its own best interests, and you need to do the same! That’s why many New England residents choose David Dwork to represent them when they have been in a car accident involving a head injury.
Car accidents can cause many different types of injuries, but often, the most serious and lasting type of injury suffered in a car accident is a head injury — which can be an open or closed head injury. Open head injuries are those in which the trauma to the head actually punctures the skin, such as lacerations and contusions. Closed head injuries occur inside the head, when rapid deceleration of the crashing car causes trauma to the brain.
Head injuries due to car crashes cause a number of different symptoms depending on the area of the brain that is affected, and sometimes the damage caused can be long-lasting. Attorney David Dwork can help you:
1) Gather the medical and other evidence you need to prove your claim, including accident reports and photographs
2) Ensure that you receive the appropriate medical care for your head injury
3) Seek compensation for medical bills and other economic and non-economic damages related to your injuries
4) Negotiate with the insurance company’s adjuster to help you get a settlement
5) Handle any necessary depositions of parties and witnesses, or examinations under oath
6) Conduct a trial of the case in a court of law
Insurance companies are experienced at denying claims, so you need to make sure your claim is well-documented and presented as clearly as possible. That helps the settlement process go more smoothly, helping accident victims get the medical care they need.
With decades of experience representing car accident victims and a vast knowledge of the kinds of traumatic brain injuries such accidents can cause, David Dwork is the attorney to call as soon as possible after your accident.
To speak to David about your claim, you can contact us online or call 617-973-5024.